What We Believe
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that because of the fall, all human beings are born with a sinful nature, have lost their communion with God, and are under His wrath and curse.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who personally put their faith in Christ as their substitute are justified on the ground of His shed blood, and thereby become children of God.
6. We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the child of God is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.